Are you addicted to Art? Are you looking to have a hobby for yourself?
Right here: Andrea Todt, Millrise SW in Calgary at (587) 777-5505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our lives are better when we nurture our creative abilities and our art of choice?
Card making & Mixed Media Canvas.
We love the free time, the talk and the opportunity to create works of art and works of the heart that will outlive us!
Hang out with us. Be creative. Join us. Improve or start your art journey!
For card making parties at your house please contact me! Each person attending a card making party is equipped with all the supplies needed and given easy step-by-step instruction to take home beautiful greeting cards! I’m offering Day & Night Classes. Time has to be considered.
My Offer for the first introduction session: Come and enjoy the first hour for free!
If you like what we are doing I want to invite you to stay for the first whole event for a minimal introduction fee of $20.
1 session includes a free run of all supplies, embellishments & tools and the project will be prepared for you for $30 only.
Enjoy 3 hours with coffee and snacks and please bring your preferred adhesive.
RSVP to hold your spot!
CHOOSE YOUR SESSION:
TECHNIQUE (EVERY SESSION APPROXIMATELY 1,5 HOURS)
* Card making techniques
* Card making basics and materials (introduction for beginners and kids)
* Card making Sketch & Final Project
* Stamping techniques with Tim Holtz’s distress products
* Creative uses of die-cutting and the bigshot
* Abstract painting with acrylics
* Brushes and other tools
* Mixed Media basics (a Good start for your art journey)
* Stencils Work
* Collage techniques
* Water droplets look 3D with stamps
* Envelopes (Envelope Punch board)
* Watercolour/ Abstract watercolour techniques
* Gift box ideas (very popular)
* Decoupage/ Napking technique
* DIY materials found in your house to create outstanding art (very popular)
PROJECT-MAKING CLASSES (EVERY CLASS APPROXIMATELY 1,5 HOURS)
* Gelli print project
* Groovi workshop (introduction & parchment project) – NEW
* “Ideas For Art” Mixed Media Canvas
* Easy Art Journal Pages
* Keep it simple (Mass production of greeting cards for any occasion)
* Step by step watercolour project
* Textures for Mixed-Media Canvas
* Background techniques for Mixed Media Canvas
* “Pimp” a box – they look way more fun
* Playing with different Materials (ink, watercolour, acrylics, texture paste, spray, distress, medium, Pan Pastels, dylusions paint)